The right tools to blog
If you want to set up a blog, I highly recommend you to get : Software
- Firefox This browser has the particularity of allowing some "extensions" to be added. As it is a browser of choice for many bloggers, there is a very useful ecosystem of handy tools for it that makes it a real pleasure to use. Remember the first time you used Google, you felt that "wow" effect ? That what you'll get with those nice extensions.
- Performancing : this is a add on to Firefox which helps you post to Blogger, Livejournal, and many other blog services. Very well done. It automates other aspects like postings tags on del.icio.us, technorati, ping services, and other feature
- For pictures, you can use if you need Allyoucanupload, a straightforward image upload with no registration
- del.icio.us, used in combination with a display system on your blog, helps you publish specific content on your blog
- cf the updated post about this